Friday, November 9, 2012

TGIF

Thank GOD It's Friday...yep.

This morning I go pickup my grandchildren and drop them off at school.  Today my blog is short.  I guess I just want to write what I can for this day.

I talked with one of my sponsees last night.  She asked me how I was doing and I told her about it being Day 2.  She wondered if my sponsor has challenges with food.  No, she doesn't, as far as I know, she's mainly a recovered Alcoholic and Al-Anon.  What about OA?  Have I tried this?  Yes and it worked until I quit going to the 3pm Sunday OA meeting so I could go to the 3pm Sunday Women's AA meeting.  Hmmm...I told her I'd start listening to online OA meetings and get my foot back in the door.  Also, I still have OA phone numbers of people I can call to help me.  My sponsee said she used to have problems with food but the compulsions were removed when she did her Steps regarding  alcohol.  Awesome.

So, for today, Day 3, there are some things for me to do.  Listen to OA meetings online and pick up that 5000 pound phone.  Stick with my food plan.  One day at a time.  What an awesome sponsee...I think sometimes they help me so much more than I help them.  Somehow it all works out.  Thank GOD.  LOL  Love, Carol xoxox

No comments: