Thursday, October 11, 2012

Breathe, Relax, Let go and Let GOD

Well, I missed writing the blog yesterday...so many things to do...this, too, shall pass.

I'm grieving.  A person I know told me she had a 2006 Toyota Corolla to sell, been garaged, new tires, she used to drive it BUT she gave it to her 18 year old son who moved out of state and the reason the car stayed was because it died on him when he was driving it.  So I had my son help me look and tinker with it, put plugs in it, etc...finally I wrote down the VIN to do an Internet search for possible known problems of this kind of car and now I know the car I ended up seeing was a different car than the picture text she'd sent because the license plate wasn't the same plus this one is a 2003.  Rather disconcerting.  Jeesh.  Bless and release it.  I wish her the very best.

Anyway, in the morning I go pickup and drive my grandchildren to school.  It's nice to see them.

Stitch and Elvis continue to take turns in going outside.

For now, I'm hunkered in the one day, one moment, one step at a time mode and no matter what I know GOD 's got it covered....breathe, relax, let go....


No comments: