Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sponsorship booklet, etc.

One of my AA friends, Denise, sent me a text asking if by any chance I had the sponsorship book by Hamilton B.  So I found it at Amazon.com and downloaded it to my Kindle just now.

Also I did an Internet search and found this:

Sponsorship booklet

You know, I've heard that opinions are like a-holes, everybody pretty much has one.  As I write these blogs I hope you, the reader, takes everything I write as a point of view from my experience in recovery.  In other words I am not an expert, etc.  I'm just like you, another human being wanting to stay on the path to the Sunlight of the Spirit.  I l-o-v-e to think, read, hear, talk about the 12 Steps.  Most especially to walk them because of where they take me.  Every time.

Seems to me the big deal about the Steps is the goal is to get better by helping others get better..so I need to do the work and pass it on.  ;)

To be continued...Sincerely, Carol xoxox

No comments: