Monday, March 18, 2013

inhale--relax---exhale

Well, I did my readings this morning and focused on "Paths to Recovery".  Jeesh.  Seems like every time I read this stuff, more shows up even though I know I was very thorough the first time I read it.  Anyway, I persevere.

My son, Beau, is going to come by this morning to help me drop-off some things at Savers which is a thrift store.  I really appreciate his willingness to help.

I had a hard time staying asleep last night.  I went to bed too early.  Oh, well, it's all good.  Better be, because what's the alternative?  GOD-willing and the creek don't rise, I'll get my proper rest tonight.  Yeah!

I enjoyed getting calls and texts from some of my sponsees checking-in.  The beauty of this program is that it's not about perfection.  It's about progress as we trudge the road of Happy Destiny in the Sunlight of the Spirit.

Dear GOD, thank YOU.  YOU bless us all with plenty of opportunities to live life on YOUR terms.  I pray for knowledge of YOUR Will and the courage, strength, wisdom and the willingness to ACCEPT and TO DO IT!  Love, Carol xoxox


No comments: