Friday, March 29, 2013

Spread it Around

Stitch spent the night.  He and Elvis took turns in waking me up so they could go outside to relieve themselves, prowl around the house or lounge on the porch.  Right now they are both sprawled, relaxed and appear to be fast-asleep.  Their breathing is so peaceful, I almost want to go back to sleep.  LOL

Anyway, Sho left to go fishing yesterday and it's so nice and quiet.  He said he'd be back tonight.  It's so far to the coast but well worth it to him because he loves to fish there.  GOD bless him on his journey to and fro.

I'm grateful for this moment.  Later I expect to go to work and hope to share some of this peace, love and serenity. Spread it around like peanut butter.  LOL

This morning, I also want to plant seeds in some container pots.  Well, I put this all in GOD's Hands.

Dear Sweet Lord GOD Almighty Creator, thank YOU for YOUR generous abundance today of all YOUR gifts in my life.  I ask YOU to please help me in sharing peace, love, joy and serenity with others.  As YOU Will.  All glory to YOU.  Love, Carol xoxox

No comments: