Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exquisitely Simple

What an honor and privilege to be here today.  Life is so swift, fleeting, here today and gone tomorrow.  How will I spend each precious moment of this amazing gift? The present of this moment?

I read the literature this morning and what kept repeatedly showing up was the 3 A's.

  1. Awareness
  2. Acceptance
  3. Action
No longer one of the Living Dead, my responsibility first of all is to stay awake, alive, aware to stay connected to The Source, the Energy, the whatever you want to call the Higher Power.  Accept the truth is I need help.  I cannot do Life alone.  Action on some simple Steps to stay plugged-in to that which is Greater than us all...The  Creator.

Exquisitely simple and hard as heck to do for this complicating, analyzing, need-to-know personality.  Discipline, on a daily basis in practice and using those spiritual muscles.  Build the strength, wisdom, courage, willingness, honesty, open mind and heart.  Jeesh.

Dear That Which is Greater Than Us All, thank YOU for the gifts of Life.  Thank YOU for each breath.  Please help me to use it wisely and lovingly.   May I be of service to YOU and my spiritual brothers and sisters.  As YOU Will.  Love, Carol xoxox

No comments: