Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Aftermath of Devastation

I remember my mother saying she had died and was forced to come back.  She said this place is terrible, like after a hurricane or tornado has gone through it. She said the other place was beautiful, peaceful and she wanted to go back.  Now, I listened to her and tried to keep an open mind.   I figured if she had any experience in this she would know.  I struggled to believe what mom said.  Sometimes she could be very clear, earthy, grounded.  Other times she was way out there but could make it sound like perfect sense.

I watched the news last night of the devastation caused by a huge tornado that ripped across Moore, Oklahoma   So violent.  So sad.  Terrible.  Sho said he wanted to go help but didn't want to leave me here.  He said he didn't know what he could do because he has a hard time just keeping the yard up, as he looked out the screened front door.  I told him I could relate.  I suggested we pray for them because I do believe prayer helps.

Dear Sweet Lord GOD Almighty, Life is so brief and we don't just know when we have to leave this earthplane to return to YOU.  Lord, while we are here, please guide and support us in doing YOUR Will.  Lord, I put us all in YOUR Great, Awesome, Healing, Compassionate Hands.  As YOU Will.
Please help me of optimum service to YOU and my brothers and sisters of the Spirit.  Love, Carol xoxox

No comments: