Monday, June 17, 2013

Anything but that...

Sho and I went to visit my oldest grandson (recently graduated) who joined the army.  He left yesterday.  I have mixed feelings about all this but I must honor his right to make his own choices.  I hand this over to my Higher Power.

Sho said he's going over to my youngest son's house because there is a water leak.  Jeesh.

I want to go back to bed and cover my head but instead I will go outside and check the garden, water the plants, make sure Elvis has water to drink, put the clothes into the dryer, get ready to go to work, do what's in front of me to do.  So help me GOD.

And work on my 4th Step which I notice goes to the bottom of the list as if it's not that important whereas the truth is...it's kicking my butt.  I may need to write some positive stuff in there...

Dear Sweet Lord GOD Creator, YOUR awesomeness is so abundant and everywhere.  Please help me  embrace YOU always and cherish my brothers and sisters.  As YOU Will.  Love, Carol xoxox



No comments: