Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Willing to Accept Change and Responsibility

Stitch, my daughter's dog, spent the night.  He and Elvis took turns going outside.  He's taking some kind of medicine that makes him exceedingly thirsty.  He drinks a lot of water then he needs to go use the restroom...a-l-l n-i-g-h-t l-o-n-g.  He's adorable though and almost looks guilty for imposing.  LOL

My sponsor asked me to text a message every night about a good quality I have.  I'd "forgotten" all about it!  Jeesh.  So I texted her yesterday morning to explain then I again forgot to do it last night.  Maybe a good plan can be to set a reminder on my cellphone...

Tonight is the first time the new Alanon Women's Only meeting gets together so I hope to be there...

Day by Day, "Lord, may I learn to relate to my Higher Power rather than my analytical mind."

Daily Reflections, p.185, "The journey of life is a very happy one, as long as I am willing to accept change and responsibility."

One Day at Time in Al-anon, p.177, "I will not let this day pass---nor any day from now on---without making myself consciously aware of GOD."

As We Understood, p.228, "May the storms of life be gentle showers and the light of GOD's love shine upon your pathway."

Dear Sweet Lord GOD Almighty Creator, thank YOU for the abundance of miracles YOU shower on us all everyday.  YOU're awesome.  Love, Carol xoxox





No comments: