Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Trust

My ruffled feathers are calming, settling down.  Jeesh.  As if.  I am not "it".  I just don't know what's best for me, much less everybody else.  I can guess but I don't know.

This is where my faith in a Higher Power is crucial.  I don't have to know.

This is where my faith in a Higher Power is crucial.  I don't want to know.

This is where my faith in a Higher Power is crucial.  I don't need to know.

All I need is to trust.  I must do my part.  Trust.  Then get into action...

TRUST...
1.
reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of person or thing; confidence.
2.
confident expectation of something; hope.
3.
confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received; credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
4.
a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
5.
the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.

So easy to say and hard as heck to do at times.

Dear Sweet Merciful Lord GOD Creator, how truly magnificent the works of YOUR Hands, the grandeur and splendor unfold as they should, on YOUR time.  From the smallest neutrino to the colossal Universe itself and all in-between in the spectrum of possibilities and impossibilities is YOUR Infinite Grace and Power.  Time and space.  YOU are indeed the Master, the One, the Source.  All glory to YOU.   Please, Lord, I pray for knowledge of YOUR Will and the courage, strength, wisdom and the willingness to Accept and TO DO IT.  As YOU Will.  Love, Carol xoxox

No comments: